Level 1 Product Specialist
The support team at SubItUp is seeking a Product Specialist to work with clients to ensure the continued success of each user. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service. The Product Specialist position is responsible for assisting SubItUp clients by implementing proactive communication and support initiatives for users. The Product Specialist also works with users on all levels to manage inbound, program-specific, requests.
- Become an expert in online scheduling software, specifically the SubItUp program.
- Take a consultative support approach to make sure the clients are maximizing their successes in the use of the program.
- Follow up with clients regularly after training.
- Manage customer service requests via email, phone and chat.
- Act as a liaison between customers, product research and development, and sales.
- Assist in the management of development timelines.
- Work both collaboratively and independently to implement and execute client communication.
- Be a team player within the business; bring fresh ideas and strategies that align to our company vision and values.
- Train clients on how to use the service to best fit the needs of the organization.
- Onboard new customers by creating and configuring accounts.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Experience within a customer service team that strives to retain 100% of its customers.
- Customer service experience operating within a web technologies or online product environment is a plus.
- Exceptional public speaking and phone demeanor.
- A high work ethic, energy, passion, sense of humor, enthusiasm and a record of success.
- Superior communications skills and well-rounded in all aspects of business development.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Experience with Constant Contact a plus.
- Strong skills within the MS Office Suite.
High School Diploma or Equivalent, College degree or coursework is a plus.
Please send your resumes with cover letter to email@example.com.